[This F.A.Q.-Page will be continuously expanded.]
1) I wanna do cool art too! What software do you use?
- Clip Studio Paint (formerly Manga Studio, you can get it here.) for most of my stuff
- Paint Tool SAI (you can get it here.) on occasion
- Photoshop CS5 (newest version available here.) for edits and fixes
- Krita (free, you can get it here.) for patterns and the like
2) Do you use a tablet or do you draw with a mouse?
- I use a tablet for everything. It’s a HUION GT-220 V2 (Website)
3) Can I use your art as my icon/header/whatever?
- Please refer to my Terms of Service
4) What do you use for your music?
- I normally use Cubase Elements 8
- Samples are EastWestSounds. I have a ComposerCloud subscription
- I own Vocaloid 3, 4 and DEX, Gumi English, KAITO V3 and YOHIOloid
5) Can you make me something?
- Please refer to my Commissions-Page
6) What RPG-Maker do you use?
- My personal favourite is the RPGmaker MV but I also own the 2k3 and the VX Ace